Seattle Washington Jet Boat Eco Tours & Eagle Watching Excursions on the Skykomish River
Eagle Watching - Salmon Spawning - Jet Boating - Wildlife - Flora - Mountains - Waterfalls
Washington Jet Boat Eco Tours has combined Jet Boat boat river running, spectacular sight-seeing, and wildlife viewing into one of the most unique adventures in the Pacific Northwest! Our 3 hour, Seattle Washington Eco Tours take place on the beautiful Skykomish River near Monroe, WA.
Our custom built Jet Boats can accommodate 4-6 passengers, and the "open air" design gives you a front row seat for a ride of a lifetime! We will take you where regular boats can't go, and show you just how breath-taking Washington State truly is!
- Excursion Length: 3 hours
- Departure Days: 7 days a week | Times: 7:00am, 10:30am, 2:00pm
- Meeting Location: Skykomish River, Centennial Park, Monroe, WA
- Number of Passengers: Only 4-6 per boat! Multiple Boats Available
- Price Per Passenger: $125.00
- Dress for the Forecasted Weather, that means EXTRA WARM!
- Rubber Boots
- Rain Gear if forecasted to rain
- Ski Goggles, Polarized Sunglasses & Gloves GREAT when riding in the boats
- Camera, Binoculars, Hand Towel, Dry Bag
- Polarized Sunglasses to see fish (even if not sunny)
Photo Gallery | Make Your Reservations Today! | 425-736-8920
Copyright © Experience Guide Services LLC | 2003-2010